Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Swans and Slip Ons

 photo cocorosa-swan-1_zpse0cf1dfe.jpg

Wearing my new H&M conscious slip on brogues with a light blue Swan printed dress. I'm so happy with the brogues since they go with everything! Dresses, trousers, tailored suits, romantic slip dresses, they really add nonchalance and a relaxed spring/summer feel to anything! 

On another note... I'm packing, packing, packing, cleaning up my apartment and running back and forth to appointments because I will be flying tomorrow to the USA for a long long stay :D I will be reunited with my boyfriend and will be traveling as much as I can, I can't even express how excited I am :) 
xoxo

wearing: sheinside Swan dress, H&M conscious slip on brogues

Photos by Lucy

 photo cocorosa-swan-2_zps7904e7c8.jpg  photo cocorosa-swan-5_zpseeab49e0.jpg  photo cocorosa-swan-3_zps6c39a4bf.jpg  photo cocorosa-swan-4_zpsf46281dc.jpg

21 comments:

AVY said...

I hate H&M but you still look cute.

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com




k come karolina said...

i love this look!!!




xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

Irene Buffa said...

Adorable!

www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

Camille said...

Such a gorgeous dress
Xoxo
http://fashionbackyard.blogspot.fr/

Iliana, Anne said...

lovely!

http://theragdolls.blogspot.gr/

Natali said...

Such a lovely and girly dress! You look beautiful!

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Manon Buforn said...

Beautiful contrast between the boyish brogues and the girly dress. I love the soft tones too. Amazing outfit dear <3

Have a lovely day and a beautiful experience with your boyfriend

Belen Baquerizo said...

awesome dress! where do you live? I always thought you lived in usa!!
well, that's good news that you are coming here :)
Xo, Belen
Androbel Insider

Mia Di Domenico said...

love this cute dress :)


Bisous ♡
BecomingTrendy | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Eva (Creativity and Chocolate) said...

Once again such a cute dress, love it on you! xx

www.creativityandchocolate.com

Ruby Sterland said...

That dress is so gorgeous, and I love your shoes! So pretty x

www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

Sasa Zoe said...

Sweet look, babe:) XO

www.shallwesasa.com

Laura lexo said...

What a cute dress!


Xx
www.Lauralexo.com

Weronika Matyjas said...

this dress is just adorable!
love the print and the color.
hope you will have safe journey and an amazing stay in USA!
i'm looking forward to see all those amazing snaps from the trip!
Nitabiti

ritzz said...

this is the cutest dress! x

run-your-world.blogspot.pt

Mónica López Gutierrez said...

lovely dress!
new look on my blog!
http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2014/04/red-lips.html

Bibiche Rath said...

Oooooooh huge crush on you shoes babe! So original, love them :)

XO from Malta,
www.b-biche.com

Daniella C said...

love!
xx
daniella
simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

This is such a darling dress!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

B. said...

I really like your outfit. Can't wait until the weather becomes better again to wear something like that in Germany, too.

I hope you'll spend a great time in the USA and take as many photos as you can ;) xx

Jeannee Waseck said...

Adore this look on you - have a great time here in the States!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Live traffic feed

 
Real Time Web Analytics